Anonymous said: Are you on Facebook?
nope! no hate towards those who like facebook, I just am not big on what it does to social lives. I like having real connections, you know? I like social media for sharing pretty things, but I don’t use anything that replaces face-to-face time.
these days are pure perfection. #seattle #gasworks #pugetsound #spaceneedle 😍 (at Gasworks Park)
his & hers.
this is happy.
happy first day of fall, y’all! #fall #flowers #autumn 🍂🌻🍁
oh, hi. #seattle #spaceneedle (at Kerry Park)
thinking about it, I realize that everyone I truly, deeply love and admire has shared qualities. I have amazing people that make me a better person everyday with a huge spectrum of interests, values and demeanor - but they all have these things in common:
- they are unapologetically themselves, through and through, and don’t let insecurity take a hold on them.
- they aren’t jealous and don’t see other’s wins as personal losses; they understand everyone is on their own path.
- they laugh deeply, and often, with abandon.
- they apologize quickly, forgive even more quickly, and understand everyone makes mistakes.
- they don’t waste time complaining to make noise.
- they know when to ask for help and don’t feel defeated easily.
- they look forward to every stage of life ahead of them, but take every moment for what it’s worth.
the key to all this: present mindfulness.
relaxing end to a chillin weekend. #seattle #ballard #pugetsound (at Ballard Locks And Fish Ladder)